Orange5 is a professional programming
device for memory and microcontrollers.
The unique feature of the current series programmers
is a built-in macro language for writing down protocols,
that gives the fast and easy capability to add new types
of micro schemes, precisely meeting manufacturers'
requirements to read/write algorithms.
New software update for Orange 5 v1.35r2 - Archive password
is same as for the previous version.
- USB power supply (USB2.0/3.0).
- Universal easy to plug panel ZIF16 for EEPROM
- Control of contacts in the sockets
- Two expansions compatible with Orange4 and Omega MTRK
- Protection against overcurrent
- Overload voltage protection
- Two types of power supply: Standard (USB) and enhanced (USB + external power supply)
- Three 3 adjustable voltage and current control: Voltage of power supply ( 2.0...5.0V ), programming voltage (2.0...21.0V),
additional static 10V for microcontrollers.
- High-speed bidirectional pin drivers with adjustable voltage (2.0...5.0V)
- Wave cycle generator with frequency ( up to 24 Mhz) and out voltage(2.0...5.0V) adjustment.
- The capability of functional emulation of class CDC USB devices.
- Built-in 32-bit virtual machine
- Supported interface: I2С, SPI, MicroWire, JTAG, UART, BDM, ISO7816, K-LINE (via adapter), CAN (via adapter).
- The programmer is enclosed in a functional box.
Supported work under the following Operational Systems:
Windows XP/7 32bit
Windows 7/8/8.1/10 64bit.